imc DEVICES Software Download
As of 2018-10-08 imc DEVICES 2.11R1 is the software version delivered with current orders.
Please find here a link to download the corresponding imc STUDIO 5.2R3.
imc DEVICES 2.11R1 Build 2018-10-02
- For this software version a corresponding imc STUDIO 5.2R3 is available.
- The currently imc DIAdem driver (Version 1.2 R3) that is compatible with this software version (as of imc DEVICES V2.7 and V2.8) is included in this download zip archive.
- The Update from imc DEVICES 2.6 or or even older to imc DEVICES 2.7 /2.8 Version is not for free.
- Please contact our Hotline, if you need an older software version.
Safety certificate imcCert.cpt for imc REMOTE SecureAccess
The imc REMOTE SecureAccess allows direct and secure access to a device, even with activated Firewall. Only imc devices having serial numbers 14000 and higher are supported, for which the associated activation code has been provided.
For transfer via a secure https-access, the "imcCert.cpt" certificate is necessary.
For the activation, please go to
Device -> Properties
into the Device configuration. Under Access protection (right column), you can navigate to the certificate. Please select the certificate "imcCert.cpt", which you have downloaded before and saved under the installation path under Firmware\Idif\, e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\imc\imc_DEVICES_2.9R4\Firmware\Idif".
This certificate is valid until 27.03.2020 and must be replaced upon expiration.
- Please copy the Repair.exe and the dirrepair.exe in the corresponding archive with the defect files and then run the dirrepair.bat in a DOS-window. After that it should be possible to open the files.