Measurement systems for extreme environments
Measurement under harsh environmental conditions such as extreme temperatures, water spray and intense vibration requires appropriately protected measurement equipment. This applies especially to long-duration measurements outdoors or testing on board moving vehicles.
imc CRONOS-SL is a highly compact, super-robust mobile measurement system, for applications in tough environments. Conforming to MIL STD810F, one of the highest standards for temperature, environmental contaminants, and shock resistance, the signal conditioning, AD-conversion, online processing and data storage are integral components of the measurement system. This makes imc CRONOS-SL ideal for measurement tasks involving long duration testing and monitoring tasks: e.g., on board vehicles, machinery or at outdoor measurement sites, where regular measurement equipment often fails to meet the environmental conditions.
- Extremely robust measuring system: Meets MIL STD810F standard for temperature and shock resistance
- Works autonomously and without a PC
- WLAN, GPRS / UMTS-capability
- Data can be stored either in device and/or PC
- Precision amplifier with integrated signal conditioning for all conventional sensors
- High sampling rates for dynamic measurements down to the acoustic range
- Configuration and operation software: imc STUDIO
- For comprehensive data analysis and reports, imc FAMOS software is ideal