- Testing Components
flexible • efficient • innovative
As your specialist for measurement and testing technology, imc designs and manufactures test stands perfectly matching requirements for a complete range of components: whether for servomotors, pumps, brakes or valves – according to your wishes, imc component test stands can quickly and precisely test for perfect operation, verify lifetime, determine energy efficiency, and much more. Thanks to the modern software imc STUDIO, test objects can be tested for complex and wide-ranging scenarios.
Test stand solutions from imc are characterized by their flexibility, short set-up times and productive test processes.
As a manufacturer of measurement and test technology, it is second nature to us that imc test stands deliver reproducible and verifiable results and ensure productive test processes. Furthermore, we place enormous value not only on first-class technical features for imc test stands, but also on meeting the economic demands of our customers.
- Our imc measurement, test and control system – thousands of our test stands are used worldwide and are among the most innovative on the market
- Integrated real-time platform – allows live analysis and real time control loops in the µs range
- Modular design – ensures a high degree of flexibility and grows as demands increase
- Software platform imc STUDIO – a stable, tried and trusted foundation for testing software and is being continuously developed further
- Graphic-focused test software – ensures intuitive and safe use and can be tailored perfectly to test tasks
- Individual test processes – thanks to self-adapting and extendable test processes
imc GrafiPEd allows simple and intuitive generation of set point curves and test procedures that can then be used to govern controllers, actuators, valves, etc.
Furthermore, repetitions (loops) or individual threshold values can be parameterized. Even events (e.g. waiting for set temperature in a climatic chamber) are easily integrated.