imc STUDIO III - Real-time Processing of Measurement Data
This course offers a focused introduction to online processing of measured data by means of imc Online FAMOS. Using targeted examples, the fundamentals of online calculation are presented and tips and tricks for creating one’s own imc Online FAMOS programs within imc STUDIO are demonstrated. Towards the end of the session, the first steps in automating measurement routines are practiced.
Users of imc STUDIO who wish to perform real-time processing.
Basic familiarity with imc STUDIO (Course I und Course II).
- Fundamentals of measurement data processing
- How does imc Online FAMOS work?
- What tasks can it imc Online FAMOS solve?
- How is an imc Online FAMOS program created?
- The imc Online FAMOS Editor
- Triggered measurements and imc Online FAMOS
- Using a Panel to intervene in data processing
- Creation of a an artificial signal
- Treatment of non-linear sensors
- Sample applications
- computing a path traveled from measurements of velocity
- calculating acceleration from velocity
- frequency analysis of a vibration signal
- counting occurrences of an event
- measurement of an event’s duration
1 Day (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Next in training session sequence:
imc STUDIO IV - Implementation of Measurement Sequencing
Schedule: Currently scheduled sessions appear in our Training Calender.
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.