The imc HV measurement modules allow direct measurement of voltages up to 1000 V. In addition, there are inputs for current probes, Rogowski coils and measuring shunts. In addition, there are inputs for current probes, Rogowski coils and measuring shunts. The power calculation for 1, 2 or 3 phases is performed online in the measuring system, including effective power, apparent power, reactive power and power factor.
With the HV measurement modules HV-2U2I from imc, voltages of up to 1000 V can be measured directly. Inputs for AC current clamps or Rogowski coils are also provided. The SUPPLY module offers full support for high-precision AC / DC current transducers in Fluxgate technology. Further modules with high-voltage isolation and high gain are suitable for measurements with shunts. Power calculation on 1, 2 or 3 phases is performed online in the measuring system, including active power, apparent power, reactive power and power factor.
- Measurements on electric motors for 48V systems
- e-mobility systems such as mild hybrid vehicles, e-bikes, e-scooters
- Measurements on inverters, power converters, switches
imc EOS offers high-end measurement technology in one compact device. Four galvanically isolated precision measuring amplifiers ensure perfect signal quality even in environments with demanding electromagnetic conditions. Each measuring input provides both BNC and LEMO connections, which can be used according to sensor technology. Voltage up to ± 100 V, IEPE / ICP sensors and precision Fluxgate current transducers can be measured. The signals are digitized with 24 bits and recorded at up to 4 MHz per channel - the analog bandwidth extends up to 1.8 MHz.
The imc STUDIO 3PDI interface for software integration of third-party devices (Third Party Device Integration) allows power meters with high bandwidth to be integrated into an imc measurement network. This can be applied, for example, to analyze the pulse-width-modulated voltages and the resulting currents on the electric motor.
Advantages of the imc STUDIO 3PDI interface for third-party devices:
- Complex measurement setups composed of imc systems and third-party devices can be controlled from a single integrated software
- The synchronous measurement of power values and parameters and their correlation with other (e.g. mechanical) measurement data and operating parameters in imc STUDIO becomes possible. Synchronous acquisition and access to the high-resolution raw data is also provided as far as the power meter support this featuret.
- Yokogawa is supported as of the WT 3000 or WT 1800 series.
ZES systems (Zimmer) of the new and previous generation.